She is My Everthing



August 17th, will come very soon. This day is Indonesia’s Independence day, it is also a big day for me since fourteen years ago, Dian and I promised to God that we would fullfill  and complete each other in the name of husband and wife.

Where should I start? Oh yeah, I would like to begin with where  my classmate introduced her to me while I was pursuing doctoral’s degree in 2008 in a city called Bandung. We had never known each other before. As a matter of fact, she is five years younger than me. Anyways, She was a midwife in a government hospital and her father was a lecturer in the same campus as my friend. We just needed three months before we decided to tie the knot. At the beginning, It had never been easy since We are from different cultures as well as islands. It takes effort and much understandings to be a part of different culcure but she had no doubt about that, She said to me that as long as her husband obeyed the rule of religion and loved her, she could sacrifice against all odds.

Dian is tipically discipline , tidy, workaholic personality.  On the contrary, I am a messy guy. She used to be a paskibra member( flag raisers) when she was in junior high school.  This extacurricular as well as being a karateka built her personality became much stronger than she was. She also said to me,  she had  never been confident to speak but later, she never gets afraid of speaking more. She even sells her products to her friends that turns up to be her loyal customers. Yup, not only does she work at hospitas,  but she also sells many products like food,  clothes, beverages,  and many more. She sells many products to our neighbour as well.

My lovely wife and I live different cities, she works in Bandung while I work in Bandar Lampung.  We used to be together when I was studying in Bandung and also when I was studying in New Zealand. Dian lived next to me all the time back then. Unfortunately, I have to go back to work with the consequence we patiently meet once a month or sometimes once in a couple of months. We never regret about that as long as Dian is healthy, happy and I will be okay.  Everything is gonna be fine, I always tell myself.  


Dian now is paying attention to healthy lifestyle. She loves to plant some fruit and eats more real food, such as: juice and coconut water. She also regularly does some exercises and works out almost every day. Nevertheless she also takes care of her family and guides us to follow her journey to live healthier as well.  She also teaches me to swim and asks me to do some exercises like: jogging, swimming and any kind of sports in our day to day life. 

That's it about my lovely wife, Dian. She is being a part of me now and then.  She always be with me in good times and bad. Insya Allah we will always be like this until Jannah.  Aameen. Happy wedding anniversary my lovely wife. I can’t wait to go back home very soon Okay.

Comments

  1. How romantic you are Mr Oki 🥲 write this story', Hope I'll find someone like you☺️ write story' about how much he loves me 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visit 8 Countries for Free

Blood Donate Volunteer

Mother