Happy Sunday

Today, the first Sunday of August 2022,  We got a plan to do an exercise, it's aerobic time at the sport center in the morning. Previously,  I had sent a message to my brother and his familily to join us and they had accepted it.


In general, My mom, my son and I woke up pretty early this morning.  Around 4.AM, We performed sunnah prayer and continued with fajar prayer at a mosque near our home. After that,  My son and I had a cup of tea, but my mom preferred milk. We had everyday’s conversation first before we went away at 6.00 a.m.


Prior to our doing exercise, We had brought so many stuff like: a bottle of hot water and a chair for my mom, some cookies for us. Yup, mom can't do exercise,  she usually sits and waits for us so as to go home. us until. After everything was ready,  we changed the clothes,  then we jump into the car around 6.20 a.m. Then We picked my brother and his family up at their home, and we went straight to the Saburai Sport Center. 



Furthermore,  as I said previously,  we went together with my brother,  right?  Yup,  I have one older brother who lives here in the same city as me,  we also stay at the same district and workplace,  He is a lecturer at Sharia faculty of Islamic State University Raden Intan Lampung,  while I am a lecturer at Education Faculty at the same university.  My brother has one son and  two daughters.  His son and his first daughter is still studying at islamic boarding school. So,  he lives with wife and the youngest daughter (Sykira). She is only 8 years old. Anyway, the distance of My house and his house is just 300 meters away. 


Finally,  we arrived at Saburai around 7 A.M. Suddenly We joined the aerobic mass exercise. More than a hundreds of people were doing aerobic together at the same time. It made us more excited and happy. We spent one and half hours over there, after that, we decided to have breakfast at ketupat Padang food vendor. Ketupat is a traditional dish made from rice combined with spicy vegetable curry. Each plate costs us ten thousand rupiahs. We all ate that dish while my son chose nasi uduk,  nasi uduk made from rice, cooked with coconut milk and He ate it with egg and fried chili. 


That's my short story going out with family this Sunday bright morning.  We all still feel happy and healthy after doing some exercise and having delicious breakfast. We are planning to do the same activities next Sunday, Insha Allah if God Willing.

Comments

  1. Nice Mr. OKI 😊👍 maybe someday it can be a text and material for my students to improve their reading skill hhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait patiently until Sunday come immediately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr. Oki, it's me Agus.. Reading your story, I can tell how energetic and cheerful your family is.. Especially when seeing nenek and aa's smile, so heartwarming.. We would like to join the exercise with you someday if possible pak 🙏🏻 best regards..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gratefull still together with family 🤗 Hope you and ur family always healthy Mr Oki☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Oki's story is amazing, his story really motivates me to improve my quality more especially in speaking English. Mr. oki is really great and cool I am really amazed by your success and I really like Mr. Oki, it's really cool, Mr. Oki Great Lecturer....success always sir oki😇😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visit 8 Countries for Free

Blood Donate Volunteer

Mother